Our Jeeps fit 6 guests plus the driver guide. Recomended seating for up to 4 adults and 2 children / teens in the 3rd row seating.
Holiday Lights and Sites highlights include:
- Starting in Fisherman’s Wharf at Umbrella Alley
- Hot Chocolate and Santa Hats for all!
- 1st up, Marina Boulevard houses and sailboats lit for the holidays
- Take in the glittering Golden Gate Bridge and SF Bay
- The glowing Palace of Fine Arts and its reflection in the lagoon.
- Union Street lights and decorations
- Climb California Street alongside decorated Cable Cars to Nob Hill
- STOP at Fairmont Hotel to walk through the two-story gingerbread house inside the decorated lobby
- Union Square’s Iconic Holiday tree, Ice skating rink plus Macy's famous decorations
- Cruise past the Ferry Building to take in the Bay Lights show on the Bay Bridge and view the Embarcadero Center’s four buildings outlined in 17,000 lights
- Embarcadero- Exploratorium Light sculpture, views of Coit Tower lit for the holidays
- Washington Square and North Beach Little Italy
- Christmas Tree at PIER 39 comes to life with an hourly tree light show synchronized to holiday music and a kaleidoscope of swirling colors.
- Ending back in Fisherman’s Wharf enjoying the famous crab wheel sign and fishing fleet decorated for the holidays.